Thursday 2 May 2013

I am not competing with Salman: Arjun Kapoor

By Hindustan Times
Actor Arjun Kapoor may just be one film old after Ishaqzaade, but the 27-year-old is fast turning poster boy for fitness. In town to receive an award for being a wellness icon, the young Kapoor says that he would love to inspire people to stay fit but comparing him to his mentor and the  last word in Bollywood fitness, Salman Khan, is unfair.
“I am not competing with Salman. He has worked for a very long time to sustain, maintain and re-build himself. If I am able to be as fit as he is when I am his age, it will be a compliment to him,” says the new clean-shaven Kapoor, who never thought he was good-looking. “I never imagined that it would be so early in my career that I would be considered good-looking. I still don’t believe it, it’s still sinking in.”
He may otherwise be reserved when it comes to talking about family, but Kapoor’s face lights up at the mention of his uncle Anil Kapoor’s recent praise for him. “He is still giving all the young guys a run for their money with the way he looks and acts. It feels great that he likes my acting style,” he says.

No comments: